Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at CCGDATABASE.COM, you agree to abide by these terms of service, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may not use or access this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws.
1. Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and you are prohibited from:
- Modifying or copying the materials;
- Using the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempting to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website;
- Removing any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon termination of your license, you must delete or destroy any downloaded materials in your possession.
2. Disclaimer: The materials on the website are provided on an “as is” basis, and we make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the website or on any third-party sites linked to the website.
3. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if the website or its authorized representative(s) have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials: The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. While we strive for accurate content on our website, we do not warrant that any of the materials on the website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials on the website at any time without notice, but we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
5. Links: We have not reviewed all of the third-party sites that link to our website, and we disclaim any responsibility for the contents of any third-party sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by us of the third-party site. Use of any third-party site linked on our website is at your own risk.
This website features affiliate links, which will take you to the website where you purchase the cards to build decks. We do not control these linked websites, and thus we have no responsibility for their policies or contents. We encourage you to carefully read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these websites.
6. Modifications: We reserve the right to revise these terms of service for our website at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website constitutes your consent to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas in the United States of America, and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be heard by a court of competent jurisdiction in Texas.